Five things I understand about fashion: Leigh Lezark

Five things I understand about fashion: Leigh Lezark



The actual model on pattern phobia, the joy from the LBD and the reason why she's happy within the nude
1 Understand what suits you. I'd never wear dark brown because it just fails with my light skin and darkish hair. Also, I would not wear flats through the night, because I adore heels.

2 Look around. I don't like the thought of "trends" at just about all. If you adhere to trends then everybody looks exactly the same. The best shopping experiences have been in local markets, particularly in foreign metropolitan areas.

3 Your look really should not be contrived. I love the type of French new-wave kind people, like Chantal Goya. It's effortless and doesn't run into as if it's had an excessive amount of thought put involved with it.

4 Heels really are a must. The higher the greater. And when within doubt, go along with black. Black is definitely an easy go-to, especially if it is a Chanel black outfits. They always help to make me feel amazing plus they look very fashionable.

5 Be comfortable in your skin. I feel at ease naked. Having said which I wouldn't pose nude for any photo shoot and We wouldn't walk around naked in your own home - I possess a roommate and I'm not sure they'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

,